[time-nuts] GPS splitter (was antenna advice sought)

Paul tic-toc at bodosom.net
Mon May 4 17:40:01 EDT 2015

I have a 58535A splitter that was purchased on ebay in 2013 that was
working fine when I stopped using in 2014.

I'd like to "give" it to someone who has need of a reasonable two-way
splitter.  I.e. not simply for resale if you don't mind.

It goes to the first requester -- off-list ONLY.

You have to pay postage which is currently $12.65 for a Priority Mail(tm)
Medium Flat Rate Box.

Not only that but you have to send me a Priority Mail label and postage
(or preferably an equivalent PDF if you're used to shipping via USPS) --
that is I don't want money.  I'll provide the  box.  Naturally USA only.

The Symmetricon/HP 58535A is an active GPS splitter with three male N
connectors.  Typical use is DC in on one of two ports, GPS in on one port
GPS out on two ports.

--
Paul