[time-nuts] Ultra High Stability Time Base Options for 53132A

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Mon May 4 20:25:21 EDT 2015

Charles,

Thanks for the help.  I need to learn how to add text to .PDF documents.

To change the focus a bit, I'm just getting to know the Morion variant but
it seems very impressive so far.

As a 'SEVERE' novice in the 'time-nuts' arena, if anyone is interested in
helping me characterize the two time bases in the 53132A, I would love to
try to make some useful/helpful measurements to try to characterize the
53132A's ability to do time/frequency measurements with the HP 010 option
versus the Morion variant.  I probably have the needed equipment to do the
measurements but would love to get some 'tutoring' on how to make
useful/helpful measurements.

Thanks again.

Joe