[time-nuts] Austron 2100F Manual

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sat May 16 05:47:25 EDT 2015

I'm working on a 2100F Loran-C receiver that boots up ok and seems to pass
the built in test routines, but after accepting a GRI it just sits in
acquire mode. I know the signal is good.

I've got the manual for the 2100 timing version, my scan of that is on the
KO4BB manuals site if anybody needs it, but whilst they are quite similar
there  are differences and I would prefer to work from a copy of the 2100F
manual if  possible.

Is anybody able to share a pdf copy of this please, or if someone could
undertake the raw scanning, preferably TIF files (300dpi text 400dpi
schematics seemed to work fine on the first one), I'd be happy to process these  and
return a finished pdf.

Any replies off list if possible please as I can no longer receive  list
emails, including digests, due to unresolved compatibility problems  with AOL.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR