[time-nuts] Looking for 5370B start channel 5088-7061

Christopher Brown cbrown at woods.net
Tue May 19 05:34:48 EDT 2015

Trying to get a 5370B working, already replaced the input board, but the
start channel output is ~ 200mv low as compared to the stop channel, and
both start and stop on my other 2 units.

Verified not to be some other issue, as swapping in a 5088-7061 from one
of the other units shows matching start/stop channel voltages.

Hoping someone here has one they are willing to part with, have already
re-capped, replaced the regulators, repaired a number of switches and
replaced the input board and this is the last thing needed before I can
attempt a re-cal (yes I have a 8082).  Trying to get a 3rd 5370B running
so I can have a voting group. :)

Thanks
Chris

And yes, I mean 7061, I know about the reversed labeling on the 5335
derived board and the manual.