[time-nuts] KS-24361 "NO GPS" - again

Mod Mix modmix at t-online.de
Sun May 31 02:49:06 EDT 2015

Martin,
thanks for your comment to my possibly misleading statements.
The antenna did stay in its place, the T-connector wasn't detached. Only
the REF 0 was swapped.
No satellites for a quite long period with either REF 0.
But: solved simply by waiting long enough ,-)

Bob,
thanks for that usefull information - looks like there is a bit more to
learn ,-)
When I moved unit / antenna from one side of the house to the opposite
side it took less than half an hour to have GPS back again.
Putting back a REF 0 which wasn't connected for about 2h causes such a
long satellite seeking period - strange... means: not yet understood by me.

BR
Ulli