[time-nuts] GPS disciplined FE5680A

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 20:25:42 EST 2015

Following Nick's comment, under the subject "Z3801A and FE-5680A Allen
Variances", that he briefly considered  designing a board to GPS discipline
the FE5680A, I'm pretty sure that a year or so ago just such a board  was
suggested as being close enough to completion to warrant a request for  beta
testers, with perhaps even a suggestion that it could be made  available as a
group purchase.

Since then though, as far as I'm aware anyway, it just seems to have
disappeared without trace, or did I miss something?

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR