[time-nuts] PRS10 1 PPS Out having random phase jumps

James Robbins jsrobbins at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 23 15:11:54 EST 2015

Has anyone using the 1 PPS output from a PRS10 rubidium found significant
random phase jumps?  I'm getting these random phase jumps while using the
PRS10 as a TI base for ADEV.  I can use the 10 MHz output of the PRS10 to
feed a T2mini without any similar jumps.  Wondering if it might be heat
related or other.  Needless to say, such jumps screw up the TI ADEV readings
and convert the TimeLab readings from the E-12 range to E-1 or so.  Thanks.

Jim Robbins

N1JR