[time-nuts] KD2BD WWVB receiver/decoder in QEX

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 19:41:18 EST 2015

Charles great suggestion on the NE5532. Just bread boarded the first
section of the receiver very quickly and the component values work as is.
Thats also as it should be. I need to do a noise check tomorrow but it
appears I can heat up the ole soldering iron and build quite a bit of the
receiver.
Ah the smell of burning insulation and flux in the evening.
Regards
Paul WB8TSL