[time-nuts] GPS down converter question

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 19:54:54 EST 2015

Magnus you are right.
Its interesting in that several parts are easily available at
semi-reasonable cost.
Mini- circuits has a all in one synthesizer module dsn-2036 for the LO and
they also have very nice IF filters. The BPF-a76 appears to be exactly the
right bandwidth for a GPS IF.
There are some things to work through but they seem reasonable.
Regards
Paul.
WB8TSL