[time-nuts] KS-24361 REF-0 standalone

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Mon Oct 5 16:24:04 EDT 2015

Synergy GPS makes an SSR-6Tr board that speaks Motorola binary and would probably work in the KS-24361.  It's on an M12+ sized board, so you'd also need their adapter board to fit it in.  Their SSR-M8T board would probably do the same thing but using an LEA-M8T receiver.  I believe they're selling their older SSR-6Tr boards at a discount as they update their product line.  I haven't tried this out, though.

Bob - AE6RV