[time-nuts] Iridium source?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Oct 5 17:54:53 EDT 2015

Hi John:

It seems like the indoor improvement over GPS is based on the much stronger signal level of the Iridium signal.
Note the two signals are both in the 1.6 Ghz area.

Page 15 of this document says the BOM cost is under $20 for this service (no mention about the monthly subscription).
The last page has names and companies of the people involved, Per Enge at Stanford.
http://scpnt.stanford.edu/pnt/PNT11/2011_presentation_files/13_Whalen-PNT2011.pdf

http://gps.stanford.edu/people/enge.htm

I've asked Per about ordinary people using this time source.

Mail_Attachment --
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com