[time-nuts] advice for buying VCXO

Can Altineller altineller at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 15:46:37 EDT 2015

Hello,

I was hoping for a cheap VCXO. I think those ovenized ones are more
expensive.

Where would I get a brand new VCXO, that has < 1ppm, and specs that are
true. (as in the declared spec would match the actual performance, these
days when we buy from ebay, or aliexpress this is hardly the case)

Best regards,
-Can