[time-nuts] UPS for my time rack

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at wb4gcs.org
Sun Oct 11 15:12:43 EDT 2015

Did the transient suppressors, too.

A few years ago in a severe winter storm, after we got the neighbor's
house on generator, his furnace still wouldn't work -- furnace brain
fried.  Took the repair guy 4 hours to make 20 minute trip . . . . my
surge suppressors went in a week later.

One thing I left out of my earlier post:  ANYTHING I care about is on a UPS.

Good luck!

Jim