[time-nuts] KS-24361 REF-0 standalone

Daniel Watson watsondaniel3 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 21:54:35 EDT 2015

Hi,

It looks like Synergy makes some really nice devices. Actually, I now know
first hand that they do. I'm sure their module would be an excellent choice
for some applications.

I've made some progress on my own REF-0 project and the Denuo GPS board.
I've also decided to expand the scope and tackle the much larger challenge
of making a board that is fully Oncore UT+ compatible, not just REF-0
compatible. That is not a simple task by any means, but it should be
interesting. My personal use for this board would be to upgrade my REF-1s.
Perhaps there are other applications...

http://syncchannel.blogspot.com/2015/10/denuo-gps-retrofit-board.html

Thanks,

Dan W.