[time-nuts] Digital Phase Lock Loops

Bill Reed breed at otelco.net
Fri Oct 16 19:39:58 EDT 2015

I also knew Dr. Gardner in that time frame. I had the responsibility
for the specification and procurement of the Saturn V comm system.
It included a phase locked turn around offset transponder for Doppler
tracking.
Also forward command and return telemetry. To gain some knowledge
of phase locked systems I contracted Dr. Gardner to conduct a course
on phase locked techniques at MSFC. This course became the basis
for his book. He gave me a signed copy.

Bill Reed