[time-nuts] looking for rakable GPSDO

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Oct 19 11:10:34 EDT 2015

Salut,

On Mon, 19 Oct 2015 14:10:00 +0000
Stéphane Rey <steph.rey at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> I'm looking for a 10 MHz output GPSDO with external antenna which would
> be rackable. Symmetricon doesn't seem to propose some neither Keysight.
> Found some stuff  in Oscilloquartz. Any other brand to suggest ?

Have you asked Jackson Labs? They don't list anything on their webpage,
but they are the kind of company that should be flexible enough to
build some 19" rack housing quickly. You should be able to find
Said Jackson's email address in the mailinglist archives.

			Attila Kinali

use without that foundation.