[time-nuts] Celestial Navigation instruction being reinstated in the US Navy

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 17:20:30 EDT 2015

Crazy bit of humor/timing in all of this I guess.

Oddly at the last MIT flea I picked up a very nice astro-compass including
case and manual. Also a news clipping that the Navy was restarting training
on celestial navigation. Now I just need to add a mount to the car dash
board.
All prepared for the day the Glenda GPS fails.

By the way if its celestial navigation, next will be slide rules. Pretty
hard to tamper with them. The only virus they get are cold.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL
Sorry really going astray here.