[time-nuts] Absolute Time Model 300

D W watsondaniel3 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 16:48:34 EDT 2015

All,

I recently acquired an Absolute Time Model 300 GPSDO. It is a very old unit (late 1990s vintage). I have been unable to find any information online about it, besides eBay listings.

It does power on, and the digital stuff seems to be working. I have tried connecting an antenna but it does not find satellites, or give any indication that it's looking really. There is an unknown fault code on the screen (0B00). I've done some troubleshooting around the inside, checked voltages etc, and can't find anything obvious that is wrong.

Does anyone have any information or documentation on this model? I'd like to give it one last shot at working again before I strip it and re-use the enclosure for another project.

Thanks

Dan