[time-nuts] FE-5680B Rubidium and DDS

Clint Jay cjaysharp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 11:34:01 EDT 2015

I've recently purchased one of the PPS Only FE Rubidium standards from eBay
and, like many others I suspect, haven't been able to get a stable output
frequency that lasts longer than a few seconds from the module.

It appears that the 10MHz source vanishes after a few seconds but this is
controlled by firmware.

Which leads to my question, there is a dump of the firmware from the
FE-5680, has anyone tried to reprogram one?
--
Clint.

*No trees were harmed in the sending of this mail. However, a large number
of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.*