[time-nuts] Looking for ECL divide by 3 with symmetry

ed breya eb at telight.com
Mon Sep 28 13:26:04 EDT 2015

Thanks guys - good info. Some of these circuits must be the ones I've
seen before, and some are new to me, so I'll keep them too (until I lose
them again).

I'm not sure if I will need symmetry in the output, but it seems better
to have it for cleaning up if necessary. The resulting signal will be
the reference frequency for a phase-locked microwave oscillator - the
old brick style. So, it ultimately drives a class-C 2N5109 stage that
drives the SRD for the sampler, with plenty of harmonic content anyway.
I just have to make sure the harmonic I need doesn't somehow get
canceled out or land in a null.

Ed