[time-nuts] FE-5680B Rubidium and DDS

Clint Jay cjaysharp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 11:43:39 EDT 2015

I *think* that's the method posted by the seller of my unit and it's a
modification requiring an extra chip to divide the 20MHz signal down.

I am hoping to be able to re-enable the original 10MHz signal and use the
original filter as fitted to the board.

Still handy if you need 10MHz though.

On 30 September 2015 at 15:32, cfo <xnews5 at luna.dyndns.dk> wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 07:36:30 +0100, Clint Jay wrote:
>
> *** SNIP ****
> > so it may be
> > possible to modify the B version Bryan and I have.
> *** SNIP ****
>
> Someone just published a 10Mhz writeup on eevblog
> http://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/fe-5680b-1pps-to-10mhz/30/?
> action=post;quote=767280;last_msg=767313
>
> http://andrelubbock.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/rubidium-frequency-
> standard.html
>
> CFO
> Denmark

Clint.

*No trees were harmed in the sending of this mail. However, a large number
of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.*