[time-nuts] Advise on building a DIY GPSDO?

Bill Hawkins bill.iaxs at pobox.com
Sun Apr 3 19:15:46 EDT 2016

Perhaps you should quantify your goals - unless you are simply looking
for the best you can do with the money you have.

Then discover Tom Van Baak's website www.leapsecond.com - There is very
little that he has not tried at one time or another.

The short answer is that you use crystal oscillators for the short time
constant accuracy that is not available from Rubidium.

Good fortune.

Bill Hawkins