[time-nuts] Unix equivalent of Windows RbMon app for PRS10 monitoring

Mike Cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Wed Apr 6 05:13:27 EDT 2016

Before I start re-inventing wheels, has anyone got a non-graphical interface to the PRS10.
Specifically, I want to log over time any/all the data points seen on the RbMon output, though it would be nice to have a curses version of the window.

I have got a sniffer on the link and interaction looks simple enough.

RbMon just executes a cmd? followed by 0x0d (CR)  for each of the values in turn and formats the returned data.  Not all data values are requested each cycle as some are unchanging. The PRS10 does not appear to send unrequested data.

Any input appreciated.
regards

"If you don't know what it is, don't poke it."
Roger Bacon