[time-nuts] Advise on building a DIY GPSDO?

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Apr 9 15:00:29 EDT 2016

Hi

Averaged over a long enough time (and without any hanging bridges) the frequency accuracy
will be fine. The frequency accuracy of a 1 pps output on a GPS is “fine” on the same basis. Since
200 KHz is a “round division” off of any of the likely TCXO’s you will not have any jitter or spurs in the “static”
case.

Bob