[time-nuts] Rpair of an 8662 HP Generator

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 21:14:21 EDT 2016

Ulrich
To your first question I am unaware of anyone that repairs them. Though
there are many places that might, typical cal and repair shops. I have a
sick 8662 also (age) and need to dig in. At least I know the board and the
most likely issue. The yahoo user group has a lot of useful details.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL