[time-nuts] Symmetricom Nortel NTBW50AA GPSTM 19200 baud

Dallas Smith dosmith at outlook.com
Mon Apr 18 12:36:47 EDT 2016

Hello,

I'm new to this group, I've just mistakenly purchased a Symmetricom
Nortel NTBW50AA GPSTM, 19200 baud, on E-bay. Even thought it works the
GPS monitor program 1.5 is unstable as I see other on Time-Nuts complain
about, only worked for 20 seconds when GPSTM is powered up. Where is ver
1.6 for download? Maybe this version works better on XP. Is there a
compiled ver for Lady Heather for 19200 baud? The only way I could
configure my GPSTM was to use HyperTerminal, and had no problem. I also
purchased a Trimble Inside GPS Receiver GPSDO on Ebay from Hong Kong,
hope I do not get burned again, is this unit a knockoff? Does it have a
real Trimble inside? I,m going to use the GPSDO to calibrate my
frequency counters. I was not able to compile the lady heather program,
not enough information as to the procedure, 769 errors with Visual
Studio 2015, also tried ver 2008.

Dallas