[time-nuts] HP OCXO warmup graphs

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Apr 23 21:27:26 EDT 2016

Hi

The 5334 spanned the era when the 10811 was being introduced. I’ve never been
able to sort out exactly *what* was in each version as shipped and what got swapped
around by various techs over the years. I always *thought* the 10811 was
standard for the 5334B version. There are a lot of examples running around
with earlier 10544 OCXO’s ...

If only the project manager for the 5334B was here on the list …. :)

Of course it could I suppose have something entirely different dropped into it. A lot
of odd things get done to counters over the years. Having the “option 10” stamp on it suggests
it should have had the factory OCXO at one time.

Bob