[time-nuts] A better Lady Heather 4.0 download page

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 02:48:09 EDT 2016

> Why not use something that is 100% respectable and well known, like github
Yes, it will put up on Github (and with a GPL type license),  but the Linux version is a bit too much of an early work-in-progress hack right now.
I would greatly appreciate and comments / experiences from anybody that is using it on Linux ... off-list please.  Things like what Linux you have tried it on,  flakiness observed, well... anything.  It's my first attempt at X11 programming (I purposely avoided using higher level libraries like gtk, qt, wxwidgets, etc).  I'm a bit surprised how easy/well it came up...  that can't be good.