[time-nuts] Optical transfer of time and frequency

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Fri Apr 29 09:28:59 EDT 2016

There is a lot of research going into frequency transfer and phase
transfer links. The best long-distance link is one from PTB that goes to
10-19 in stability. Marvelous stuff.

Phase/time transfer over fiber is shaping up, but White Rabbit is
starting to grow up and more reports for long distances is showing up.
ETFT is one of the placces to check for reports.

Microwave links such as those used in Two-way Satellite Time and
Frequency Transfer works really well. SATRE modems of the shelf from
TimeTech.

Cheers,
Magnus