[time-nuts] Safely getting the electrical length of a connected antenna feedline

Clint Jay cjaysharp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 04:30:49 EDT 2016

I doubt it's worth mentioning that a random SMD footprint cut from a larger
board and some of the currently available eBay SMD adapter boards may have
plated through holes which could short if used to prototype on copper clad
board so it's worth paying a little attention to insulating the
'underside'  of the boards.