[time-nuts] Speaking clock

Morris Odell vilgotch at bigpond.net.au
Tue Aug 9 06:36:15 EDT 2016

Yes the monotonous voice is one reason why it shuts up after 2 minutes. There are better voice synthesizers available these days but I wanted to resurrect the old Votrax chip. Actually I suspect any voice wold get pretty irritating after many repetitions. My Toyota now has a choice of 3 GPS voices - we'll see how long that novelty lasts.

73, Morris