[time-nuts] Looking to find an antenna for a TrueTime XL-DC

ziggy9+time-nuts at pumpkinbrook.com ziggy9+time-nuts at pumpkinbrook.com
Tue Aug 9 17:56:46 EDT 2016

It's an SV6 (SVeeSix), marked TNL 22880-B on the board. On the other
hand, I guess you could also say it wasn't an ACTUAL SV6 because of the
customization done for Datum/TrueTime. Pictures are in the EEVBlog thread
at
<http://www.eevblog.com/forum/projects/symmetricom-truetime-xl-dc-gpsdo/msg885491/#msg885491>

The replacement I hacked came from a Placer 400 mobile unit. Not all
Placer 400 have SV6 in them though, one I got had an SV8 in it.