[time-nuts] Working with SMT parts.

Bob Bownes bownes at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 19:17:02 EDT 2016

I've got a great boom Zeiss microscope bought at an estate sale. Right
Place, Right Time.

Before that, I generally used a video camera with some extension tubes, a
USB video capture dongle, and a spare monitor I keep on the workbench. The
monitor and camera are connected with extension cables to the computer
across the room. (ok, 180degree chair swivel way :) )
Getting the lighting right is key. Light ring is good or light close to on
axis helps.

Bob