[time-nuts] Mini ovens packaging

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 09:35:14 EDT 2016

If you have to regulate over ambient temperature as high as 120C, you need
an oven that regulates at a higher temperature, maybe 125 at least or 130C.
You will have a lot of issues with long term reliability with something
that operates 24/7 above 120C.
Have you looked at a Peltier junction that would let you regulate at a
lower temperature like maybe 50C or so over the range you describe?
Peltier junctions can heat and cool and are not too difficult to use.
The actual temperature stability you try to achieve will dictate how much
insulation you need from the environment, but if you only need to regulate
within one or 2 C, you may not need a complete enclosure.