[time-nuts] Lady Heather

Richard Mogford rchrdm at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 15 22:30:17 EDT 2016

I am just starting out using Lady Heather.

I am trying to create a .cfg file to set the program to COM 3 at startup.

I created the file and saw the instructions to put it in my “Documents” folder.  The only documents folder in Windows is “My Documents.”

I created a text file and called it “Heather.cfg” and put it in the My Documents folder, but it does not work.  I just put “/3” to change the COM port to COM 3.

I also tried putting in the “Heather” program folder.

Also, I have read and re-read the list of commands and don’t see any to change the display to show the “sky” view of the satellites, as is shown on the Lady Heather web page.

Any help would be appreciated.

Richard