[time-nuts] Lady Heather Data Explained?

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Wed Aug 17 19:59:31 EDT 2016

I appreciate Richard's query also.  Not sure what I'm looking at on my
screen either.  Fantastic eye candy!   I assume that seeing "discipline OK"
and "phase locked" is likely a very good thing and in the first order
approximation, that means things are as they should be.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie