[time-nuts] Noisy Sulzer 2.5 - Suggestions?

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Thu Aug 18 00:06:54 EDT 2016

My old 2.5A was acting up in strange drifty ways.  I opened the oven, and found
that all of the white cube shaped ceramic capacitors in the oscillator were covered
with fuzz on the electrode ends.  I am guessing that they were growing a great
tin whisker beard.  I cleaned it all off, and performance improved greatly.

-Chuck Harris