[time-nuts] Lady Heather 5 for Linux

walter shawlee 2 walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
Sat Dec 3 18:17:23 EST 2016

I appreciate all the suggestions to run my Z3801 under Linux,
I found a website for Lady Heather here:
http://www.ke5fx.com/heather/readme.htm

is this the right location to watch for version 5.0 to appear?

it doesn't mention the Z3801 in the earlier versions, so I guess
more info will be revealed once the 5.0 flavor appears.

I am kind of surprised there's nothing lurking out there already,
linux and gps seem kind of destined to work together in some
mysterious IoT things.

many thanks,
walter

--
Walter Shawlee 2, President
Sphere Research Corporation
walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
WS2: We're all in one boat, no matter how it looks to you.
Love is all you need. (John Lennon)
But, that doesn't mean other things don't come in handy. (WS2)