[time-nuts] TICC Timestamping / Time Interval Counter -- Available to Order

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed Dec 7 14:45:17 EST 2016

I'm happy to report that TAPR is now accepting orders for the TICC
timestamping / time interval counter.  We've placed an order with the
contract manufacturer and expect to have finished product ready to ship
sometime in February.  The TICC system will include the TICC shield
mounted on an Arduino Mega 2560 compatible processor, with TICC software
loaded.  Each system will be tested for function before shipping.

As I mentioned in my original email, TAPR is going a bit out on a limb
to produce the TICC, and we have to make a significant up-front payment
to our contract manufacturer. So, early orders are very much appreciated
to help recover our cash flow.

The regular price will be $190 each for the TICC shield with Arduino
compatible processor,* but to encourage early orders, we're offering a
$10 discount for orders placed on or before December 21 -- that makes
the price $180 plus shipping.

You can order from: http://tapr.org/kits_ticc.html

Thanks!
John

* We will provide a Sainsmart version of the Arduino Mega 2560 R3.  They
seem to be a reliable supplier and we used these boards for TICC
development.