[time-nuts] OT: ExpressPCB (cross-post from volts-nuts)

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Dec 9 15:52:13 EST 2016

Hi

If you are one of those people who feel “cramped” in anything less than 6 layers, the Chinese
are about the only way to go. There are a few houses over there that will do 6 and 8 layer
boards at a “basement affordable” sort of price. Given the way things change with some of
these outfits figuring out who is doing this or that (and doing it right) can be a major chore.
In some cases the right answer last month is not the right answer this month …..

Bob