[time-nuts] pcb protos

jimlux jimlux at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 9 16:22:58 EST 2016

On 12/9/16 1:02 PM, Brooke Clarke wrote:
> Hi John:
>
> Yes.  It is not at all economical to have ExpressPCB make boards the
> final size in production.  BUT . .

I've used Sunstone (also known as PCBExpress, which *is* a bit confusing).

both ExpressPCB and Sunstone also have deals with Screaming Circuits,
who I've also used.

Sunstone (like other places) can turn 2,4,6 layer boards around in a
day, if you need it.  They can do up to 14 layers, although I've never
used them for this, and I'll bet the lead time is a bit more

They can also do boards on Rogers materials, if you're doing microwave
stuff.

There's a sort of hotbed of these quick turn firms up in Oregon.. I
don't know why.