[time-nuts] OT: 4-way amplfied GPS splitter wanted - UK source?

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Dec 12 10:29:01 EST 2016

Perhaps this is not too off-topic for the moderators?

I'm looking for a 4-way (or more) amplified GPS splitter, with N-type
connections.  Yes, I can see some on eBay but they all seem to be US sourced
with rather large postage charges.  I'm wondering whether anyone in the UK
might have one for sale?  It's for my Rapco 1804M which, like a lot of the
older kit, isn't very sensitive so a passive splitter would likely lose too
much signal.

  http://www.satsignal.eu/ntp/Rapco-1804M-notes.html

Thanks,
David