[time-nuts] Lady Heather Version 5 is now available

Alberto di Bene dibene at usa.net
Mon Dec 12 18:59:31 EST 2016

On 12/12/2016 7:38 PM, Azelio Boriani wrote:
> Maybe that the "Start In" field in the Properties Panel must be set if
> windows is not in US language mode. When windows is italian, for
> example, the Program Files folder becomes Programmi.

Azelio,

   none of my PCs is set for Italian languages... the first thing I do when installing from fresh is
to change from the default Italian to English US language... I can't stand a PC that talks to me
in Italian...  :-)

Moreover, as written, I installed LH in the E:\Ham\GPS\Heather_V5 folder, well outside of the
Program Files hierarchy.  And everything worked as it should only after I had properly filled
the "Start In" field of the Property panel.

73  Alberto  I2PHD