[time-nuts] Temperature weirdness with Thunderbolt & Lady Heather 5

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Dec 15 06:57:23 EST 2016

Hi

If you *do* need to troubleshoot a weird temperature issue, there are dirt cheap USB
thermometers out there. It’s a bit of a gamble on finding the one(s?) out of the batch that
works right. When you get one that does work properly, they are quite adequate for
tracking something like a 0.5 degree “bump” down.

Bob