[time-nuts] GALILEO online: any changes seen?

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 13:54:25 EST 2016

David, several of your satellite count graphs show a slow upward trend
throughout this calendar year, with a bump up for the month of October,
falling back down for part of November, then another step up at the
beginning of December.

http://www.satsignal.eu/mrtg/performance_gps.php?period=year

This is particularly clear on the graph labeled "u-blox MAX-M8Q" on
"RasPi-10", showing a sharp uptick since December 1.

Could this be Galileo or hard to say?

Or maybe just leaves falling off of the trees? :-)

Tim N3QE