[time-nuts] LH Z3801 and XP stalling

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Thu Dec 15 22:08:15 EST 2016

Sometimes, when one is doing a long run that goes past the
usual power save times, the USB port will shut itself off.

I believe that most motherboards have a setting in the BIOS
that controls the ability of the BIOS to power the USB port
down during quiet times.

Perhaps that is what is happening?

-Chuck Harris