[time-nuts] LH Z3801 and XP stalling

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Fri Dec 16 09:33:11 EST 2016

A customer's 'doze 7 computer got auto updated to 'doze 10,
and with that upgrade came a usb hub that timed out, turning
itself off.... the only problem was, the keyboard and
mouse were on that hub, leaving no way to signal the computer
to turn the hub back on.  Ultimately, the customer found that
if he unplugged the monitor, plug and pray would restore things.
For a while.

-Chuck Harris