[time-nuts] SR620 Failure Code.

W2GPS w2gps at cnssys.com
Thu Dec 22 16:50:17 EST 2016

Thanks to Jarl OZ9MO my SR620 is running fine again. He pointed me to the
manual where I found this.

"If the UHF prescaler of channel A is selected when the unit is powered off
and then on again, the unit will display "TEST ERROR 34". This error may be
corrected by deselecting the UHF of channel A. To run this procedure, press
input button of channel "A" until UHF is not highlighted. Then turn the
power off and on again."

That's just crazy, but that was the problem.

Rick

W2GPS