[time-nuts] WTB: OCXO for Fury

Don@True-Cal truecalservices at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 12:28:44 EST 2016

Season Greetings to all,

I have a Jackson Labs Fury with off-board connectors for the oscillator
which I would like to change it to be self-contained with an on-board OCXO.
Does anyone have an MTI Series 270, 241 or 230 that they would like to sell.
Comments welcome on any other well behaved oscillator model that might fit
on the Fury board. I've used several HP oscillators over time and never been
really happy with the combination compared to a TB with MV89A and also
looking to simplify the Fury arrangement and not have to have separate
mounting and extra 24V for the OCXO.

Regards,

Don