[time-nuts] LH Z3801 and XP stalling

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 10:18:40 EST 2016

Mark
Hope you have had a great Holiday so far.
Wanted to get back to you on LH with multiple Z3801s.
Have tried the following.
Win XP and Vista
2 X Z3801s
USB ports and real RS232 ports flow control and no flow control.
LH, HP Satstat and gpscontrol

LH stalls on both operating systems and both types of ports.

Satstat and gpscontrol run forever on both Z3801s.
LH and a TBolt work on usb and real serial ports without issue.

Have looked at all of the commands in LH and do not see anything that might
help.

Great program but doesn't help me much.
By the way now thatthe second Z3801 is working with a Piezo oscillator, I
am mapping a FRS C rubidium into the Z3801 to see how it does. I may guess
a 10X improvement from what I have seen.

Regards
Paul
WB8TSL